The information we collect
There are two main categories of information we collect:
1. The information you choose to provide us with
2. Information we obtain when you use our services
1)Information you choose to provide us with
When you use our services, we get the data you choose and provide us with. For example, we need to collect some details: the username you choose to log in, your password, your email address, phone number, date of birth, your site ... and to make others more accessible to you, we may ask you to provide us with additional information to be visible in our services, Profile, name, or other information that makes it easier to access you. Other services, such as commercial products, may ask you to provide us with your credit card number and card information.
2) Information we get when you use our services
When you use our services, we collect information about the type of services you used and how you used them. When you use our services: we get information about your activity and content information. We collect the content you create on our services such as Custom labels, and information about the content you create or you offer, such as if the receiver has seen the content and metadata that is available with the content.
We may collect information about your location when you use our services. We may also collect information about your location using precise methods including GPS, wireless networks, mobile towers, Wi-Fi access points, and other sensors, such as rotating compasses, accelerometers, and compasses. We also collect log information when you use our app. It includes this information and other staff.
How do we use the information?
-To provide you with an amazing collection of products and services that we continually improve. Here's how we do it:
- Developing, managing, improving, providing, maintaining and protecting our products and services.
- Send you messages, including via email. For example, we may use email to respond to support queries or to share information about our products and services that we believe you may be interested in.
- Monitoring and analyzing trends and use .
- Provide and improve ads' targeting and measurement, by using accurate information for your location.
- Enhance the safety and security of our products and services.
- Verify your identity and prevent fraud or any unauthorized or illegal activity.
- Use the information we collect from cookies and other technologies to enhance and test your services.
- Implementation of the terms of service and other employment policies.
How do we share information?
We may share your information through the following means:
- We may share the following information about you with users:
Information about you, such as user name, name, and application user names
- Information about how you interact with our services
- Any additional information you asked us to share.
- Content that you publish or send.
- as well as our business partners' information with app users:
Promotional video, or any content you provide or want to post to the public, this content may be shared with the public within our services. Both through search results, on websites, in applications and publishing while online or offline.
We may share your information with app visitors.
- We may share information about you with business partners who provide us with services and business ..With third parties for legal reasons. We may share information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosure is necessary to:
Comply with any applicable legal action, government mandate, applicable law, provision or regulation.
- Investigation, processing or application of the Terms of Service for potential violations.
Protecting rights and property and providing security to us, our users or others.
- Detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for how others collect or use your information.
-Analysis and advertising services provided by us.
We may collect information about your activity and may use this information to improve our advertising services, including measuring the performance of your ads and showing ads that are more relevant to you.
How long do we keep your information for ?
· We keep your personal data such as your name ,phone and address till you ask us to delete it.
· We keep your information of location for a while depending on its accuracy and the services it provide , for example ,if you use the map , then we will store info about your favorite places.
· There may be legal requirements to store your data if we receive a valid legal notice asking us to save the content , or if we receive reports of abuse or other violation of our Terms of Service. Finally, we can retain specific information backups for a limited period of time or as required by law.
Control your information
We want you to control your information, so we are offering the following tools for you :
You can directly access and edit your original account information through the app. To obtain a copy of the information that is not available in our application in a format that is removable so that you can transfer or store wherever you want.
Your privacy matters a lot to us, we may ask you to verify your identity or provide additional information before we allow you to access or update your personal information. We may reject your request to access or update your personal information for a variety of reasons, including, for example, requests that threats the privacy of other users or invalid requests.
If you gave us the permission to use your information, you can always change your mind and revoke permission.
Your right to edit your information
You have the right to edit your information. Because there are many types of data, we've provided you with the ability to delete them simply if you do not want us to use them later. , We provided you with the ability to stop using your data by completely disabling the feature. You can do these things in the application.
-Users of the app will guarantee not to use the application for illegal purposes. The user must comply with regulations and instructions and guarantee intellectual property rights and trademark rights within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and therefore bear full legal responsibility for the dissemination of any information or content contrary to laws and public morals.
- The user of the app undertakes not to use the public content and the account on the application by third parties until after returning to us and it is your responsibility to add images, themes and trademarks to the application.
- The user assumes full responsibility in case of any damage to his account or application during his usage or hacked by others or tampering, editing or editing files application
- We have the right to stop some or all of our services and our work during any periodic maintenance or during servers update that would raise the level of service.