Terms and conditions for using an Ads4me App
Effective date while using the site or the application
Terms of Service : they will form a binding contract between you and the company or any of our services or products that are related to these conditions. If not approved, you will not use the services.
- Because your interest is important to us and is our goal, these terms and conditions have been set very carefully.
1- Once you use one of the services provided by the application you hereby declare that you:
* You can enter into a binding contract with us.
You are not a person who is denied access to services under the law of Saudi Arabia or any other judicial authority in force in the Kingdom.
* You are not sentenced to a felony or misdemeanor, especially what related to the business as abuse of the Secretariat and others.
* You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and customs in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
* If you use these services on behalf of a company or other entity, you are an authorized person and legally authorized to accept the terms and use the services on behalf of the company or entity.
2. The rights we grant you:
. * We grant you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable and non-exclusive license to access and use the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of allowing you to use the features of the Service in the manner permitted by these Terms and Conditions of Use.
* Any services we provide or other new features you can download and install automatically ..
* You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell or rent any part of our Services. You may not reverse engineer or attempt to extract source code from this software, unless you have written permission to do so.
3. The rights granted to us:
- Since our services allow you to sign in, add a facility, a promotional video, manage your profile, create an account, and other services. When you do so, you retain the rights to the content that you have uploaded. But you grant us a license to use that content. The scope of this license depends on the services you use and the settings you have selected.
- We call previous entries that are set so that everyone can see them as well as the content you provide to services produced by the general public, including our "public content" service.
- Since public content is public in nature and is in the public interest to all, the license it gives us for this content is widespread in the interest of all.
- In addition to granting us rights in the preceding paragraph, you also grant us a perpetual license to create derivative works, promotion, display, broadcast and publication by all means of advertising, sublicense, public distribution and display of public content in any form and at any time and all media or distribution medium (Currently or later). And to the extent necessary to serve the policy of application.
- When appearing in public content that you create, post, publish or transmit, you also grant us, our affiliates and our business partners unlimited, worldwide, and perpetual license to use your name, image, and voice, including for commercial and caregivers. This means lots of things include, that you are not entitled to any compensation from our company or any of our affiliates or business partners if your name, image or voice is traded through the Services, either on our application or on one of our trading partner platforms.
- While we are not required to do so, we are entitled to access, review and delete your content at any time for any reason, including for the provision and development of the Services or if we believe that your Content is in violation of these Terms. You remain solely responsible for content you create, upload, publish, transmit or store through the Services.
- When we allow you to access and use the Services - the Services may contain advertisements, you agree that we and our affiliates and third parties will place advertising material on the Services. Because the services contain content provided by you and other users, advertising materials may sometimes appear near your content.
- We always love to hear from our users. However, if you provide feedback or suggestions, you should know that we can benefit from it without compensation and without any limitation or obligation to you as it serves the interest of the application.
4.Content for others:
There is a lot of content on our services that is produced by users of the app, whether or not this content has been posted publicly, and although we reserve the right to review or remove all content appearing on the Services, we do not Necessarily review all content. We can not - and will not - be responsible for any content that others provide through the Services, and the content remains solely the responsibility of the person or entity that provided it.
- Through these conditions:
We make it clear that we do not want to harness services for bad uses. However, as we do not review all content, we can not guarantee that the content on our services will always comply with our community terms or guidelines.
((We do not allow the use of the program or the site in matters contrary to the law of God and what God has forbidden. Fear God in what you spread to people and man for himself insight, and remember did not know that God sees))
6. Respect for the rights of others:
We respect the rights of others, and therefore prohibit the use of services or enable anyone else to use the Services in a manner that:
* Infringe or violate the rights of another person from publication, privacy, copyright, authorship, trademark or other intellectual property rights.
* Contain harassment or intimidation of others.
* Deformation of others.
* Send random messages or draw our users.
- You must also respect our rights and abide by the brand guidelines and all the guidelines we publish, and you are prohibited from doing any of the following or enabling anyone to do so:
* Use of trademarks, logos, designs, images, videos, tag guidelines or any other materials used in our services, except as expressly permitted.
* Copy, archive, download, upload, distribute or publish in newspapers, broadcast, performance or otherwise
View or make available any part of the Services or the Content of the Services except as provided in these Terms.
* Use of services or tools provided by the Services or the Content of the Services for any commercial purposes without our consent.
In summary: You may not use the Services or Content on the Services in unauthorized ways under these Terms. You may not assist anyone else in doing so.
7. Respect for Copyright:
We take into account copyright laws in force in Saudi Arabia, including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, so we take firm steps to quickly remove any infringing material that reaches our knowledge of our services. If we become aware that one of our users has repeatedly infringed our copyright, Take firm steps to end user account.
- We facilitate the reporting of suspected copyright infringement. If you believe that anything found on the Services infringes any copyright you own or under your control, please report it to the following email: ..................... ................
If you submit a notice, you must meet the following conditions:
* Contains a manual or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
* Be specific to copyrighted works and claim that they have been infringed.
* Be specific to the material that is alleged to represent the violation or the subject of the violation activity to be deleted or disabled, and reasonably sufficient information to allow us to identify that material.
* Contains your contact information including your address, phone number and email address.
* Contains a personal statement stating that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner or its agent or the law and contains a statement that the information contained in the notification is accurate and under liability, and that you are authorized to act on behalf of Copyrights Owner.
We are trying hard to keep our services as a safe place for all users. But we can not guarantee that and where you agree to the Terms and used the Services you agree to:
* Do not use the services for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited in these conditions.
* Do not use any robot, a new network exploration program, tracker, abrasive or any other automated means or interface to access the services or to extract information about other users.
* Do not use or develop any third-party applications that interact with the services or content of other users or their information without our written consent.
* Do not use the Services in any way that interferes with, disrupts, adversely affects or prevents other users from fully enjoying the Services, or may harm, disable, impair or impair the performance of the Services in any manner.
* Do not use or attempt to use another user account, username or password without their permission.
* Do not circumvent the login credentials of another user.
* Do not post content or links containing pornographic material, violence, threats, or hate speech or incitement to violence.
* Do not download viruses or other harmful code or affect the security of services.
* Do not attempt to circumvent any content filtering techniques we use or attempt to access areas or features of services that you are not authorized to access.
* Do not detect, examine or test the security gaps in our services or any system or network belonging to us.
* You will not encourage or encourage any activity that violates these terms.
9. Your account:
You are responsible for any activity that occurs within your account. So it's important to keep your account secure. One way to do this is to set a strong password and do not use it with any other account by using the services. You agree that, in addition to using logic:
* You will not create more than one account for yourself.
* You create another account if we disable your account, unless you have written permission from us to do so, you will not share your password. You will not sign in or try to access services through unauthorized third-party applications or clients.
- If you think someone has accessed your account, please ask for help immediately.
10. Data charges and mobile phones:
You are responsible for any mobile charges you may incur as a result of the use of our services, including text messages and data charges. If you are not sure what these fees may be, you should ask your service provider before using the services.
If you change or deactivate your mobile number and have created an account, you must update your account information through the settings within 72 hours to prevent us from sending messages to someone else and the messages are intended for you.
11. Modification and termination of services:
We always strive to improve our services and deliver new all the time. This means that we may add or remove features, products, or functions, and we may suspend or stop the services altogether. We may take any of these actions at any time, and when we do so, we may not provide any notice in advance.
- We may also terminate these terms with you at any time for any reason and without prior notice. This means that we may stop providing you with any service, or impose new or additional restrictions on your ability to use our services. For example, we may disable your account due to a long idle period, and we may retrieve your username at any time for any reason.
12. Indemnity You agree to the extent permitted by applicable laws to indemnify and hold harmless us, our directors, officers, shareholders, employees, licensors, agents and affiliates from and against any and all claims, charges, claims, damages, losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including attorneys' fees) (A) your access to or use of the Services; (b) your Content; (c) your breach of these Terms.
We strive to maintain the work of these Services and to be free of any impediments to the extent possible, providing the Services as is "and" available "and as permitted by applicable laws without providing warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, for example Limitation, implied warranties of promotion, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
In addition, seek. To provide a good user experience, we can not guarantee or guarantee that (a) the Services will be always secure, error-free or timely; (b) that the Services will always operate without delays, disturbances or defects; Or user content or information obtained by you or through the Service will be ongoing or accurate.
14. Limitation of Liability:
- We, our shareholders, employees, affiliates, licensors, agents and suppliers shall not be liable for any indirect, unintentional, special, consequential, punitive or multiple damages, or any loss of profits or income, whether directly or indirectly or otherwise Loss of data, use, business reputation, or other moral loss due to:
- (a) your access, use or inability to access or use the Services;
- (b) use or through the content of other users or third parties of the Services.
15. Exclusive Jurisdiction: In the event of any dispute involving the use of the conditions and services and can not be resolved peacefully, the following shall be used:
- To arbitration in accordance with the rules of arbitration approved in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- or to the judiciary. In this case, the courts of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (the home of the company) shall be competent to hear these claims.
16. Selection of the law:
All claims, disputes and arbitration rules shall be subject to the law of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the customs and rules adopted therein.
If any of these conditions is found to be unenforceable, it is excluded from these terms and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining conditions.
18. Additional conditions for specific services:
Because of the breadth of our services, we sometimes need to formulate additional terms and conditions for certain services. These additional terms and conditions, which will be available with the relevant services, become part of your agreement with us if you use those services. In the event of a conflict between any of these Additional Terms and Conditions with these Terms, the Additional Terms and Conditions shall be invoked.
19. Final conditions:
- These Terms (in addition to any additional terms applicable to particular Services used by you) constitute the entire agreement between us and you and supersede all prior agreements.
- These Terms do not create or grant any rights to a third party beneficiary.
- If we do not fulfill one of these conditions, this is not considered a concession.
- We reserve all rights that have not been notified to you.
- You can not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these terms without our consent
20 - Communicate with us:
For your comments, questions, observations or suggestions. Please contact us through: